The Event is held at Memorial Park in Colorado Springs, off Pikes Peak Avenue between Hancock Avenue and Union Boulevard, near the shores of Prospect Lake.
Traffic around Memorial Park will be impacted due to temporary road closures during from 5:00-9:30 a.m. daily and 3:00-11:00 p.m. on Saturday & Sunday. Please see below for additional details on the closures:
* E. Pikes Peak Ave. between S. Hancock Ave. and N. Union Ave. (closed to all traffic)
* N. Union Blvd. between E. Pikes Peak Ave. and Airport Rd. (closed to all traffic)
* S. Hancock Ave. between E. Pikes Peak Ave. and Costilla St. (closed to all traffic)
* All streets and alleys running north to south between E. Kiowa St. and E. Pikes Peak Ave. from S. Hancock Ave. to N. Union Blvd. (closed to thru traffic)
* E. Cucharras St. and E. Vermijo Ave. between S. Cedar St. and S. Hancock Ave.(closed to thru traffic)