The Lift Off Lounge VIP Experience offers individuals a one-of-a-kind opportunity to have an elevated view of everything at Labor Day Lift Off. Escape the summer crowds in a private tent and seating area with prime viewing of both the morning lift offs and evening glows. Ticket holders in the lounge will enjoy the following:
- Access to the tent overlooking the LDLO Launch Field
- Food, Water, Beer, Wine, Mimosas, Seltzers, and Soda are all included
- Morning Session VIP includes a full catered breakfast as well as coffee and mimosa bars.
- Evening Session VIP includes a catered dinner and dessert with a wide assortment of Budweiser products, wine, and seltzers.
- Shaded seating area
- Private Restrooms
- Preferred parking (1 parking pass per transaction of every 2 tickets; 3 passes per full table purchase)
- Personal interaction with balloon pilots throughout the event
- LDLO swag bag featuring merchandise and pins from the 47th annual event
BONUS: Each ticket purchaser will be automatically entered into a giveaway to win a balloon ride for two (on a date of their choosing between September 19th, 2023 – July 31, 2024) from Rainbow Ryders. Balloon riders must be 18 years or older.
- $150 per individual ticket, per session – Morning and Evening Sessions are separate (Each session requires a separate ticket) *service fees not included
- $75 per kid ticket (12 & Under), per session – Morning and Evening Sessions are separate (Each session requires a separate ticket) *service fees not included
- $1,250 for full reserved table of ten seats
Hours of Operation
Saturday, September 2
- 6am-10am (Morning Session 1)
- 4pm-10pm (Glow Session 1)
Sunday, September 3
- 6am-10am (Morning Session 2)
- 4pm-10pm (Glow Session 2)
Monday, September 4
- 6am-10am (Morning Session 3)
*Labor Day Lift Off is a rain or shine event. In the event of adverse weather, Lift Off Lounge guests may leave the launch site and return during the same LDLO session without the need to purchase a new ticket. No refunds will be issued if a session is shortened or canceled due to severe weather.